Disruptive Juxtaposition

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Happy disarray



Because every few months or so it's time to demolish, in a controlled way, the tower of papers and paid bills and letters and newspaper clippings that I keep on the floor of whatever room I'm staying in. These towers of paper pass for my file cabinets, and sooner or later it comes time to empty them out so to speak. Stacks for personal correspondence / letters, Good Ground-related documents (such as Long Island train timetables, there on the bed, pamphlets and brochures of memorable places I've blundered into (the stack by the coffee cup there; if you're ever in Southampton NY, go to the Publick House, and if you're ever in Steamboat Springs, CO, stay at the Iron Horse Inn). And does anyone else have a hard time throwing out old Times Magazines? I have three issues in the lower left corner there.

1 Comments:

  • I've got those piles all over my house too! It's so hard to get organized. There's just so much paperwork to life!

    By Blogger junebee, at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home