Disruptive Juxtaposition

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The New Hampshire Review

said no to some poems, most of which come from Food Bed Gospel. Which I'm going to keep alive by sending out said poems again and again and again. The Joseph Millar School of Success in Contemporary Poetry: "Buy stamps, bend over." Miss that guy.

Simultaneous submissions: the magazines say don't do it, or else they say to be notified if you're doing it. I dunno. Think I'm gonna do it.

*

I'm drawing a lot of power from the fact that you're reading this right now.

2 Comments:

  • I think every time anyone buys stamps, they need to bend over because they're at the mercy of the United States Postal Service.

    By Blogger junebee, at 12:11 PM  

  • god, do you know how dirty i feel that part of my job now is to send out rejection letters? and our form letter is terrible, too. i keep not mentioning it, since my boss probably wrote it, but it really does no good.

    By Blogger Jaime, at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home