Disruptive Juxtaposition

Thursday, March 16, 2006

What's on today's blogroll docket?

Herding Cats. On the list of blogs to your immediate right, you'll see it listed as "Cats, Herding" - mainly because my nomenclature system demands it. Junebee's a mom and Sapporo enthusiast living in Florida with two cats, two kids, and a husband known - somewhat significantly - as "The Citizen." It's good reading. I can't repay her patronage of and enthusiasm for this site with any kind of real compensation, but all the same the very least I can do is send people to her little corner of the web, where nosebleeds are quickly patched and phone solicitors are roundly denounced.

1 Comments:

  • Oh shucks, you shouldn't have. *Blush*

    Should I change the blog name to "Cats, Herding"?! I'm reminded of a music store I used to shop at in Philadelphia. It was run by Middle-Easterners. They had individual artists filed under first name, i.e. Bob Dylan under "B" and Tom Petty under "T".

    By Blogger junebee, at 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home