Disruptive Juxtaposition

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Wading back in

More than anything, I want to convey to those friends of mine who've started to use this site as a way to keep tabs on me that I am back in contact. I've been without an Internet connection over the last 3 days or so and that's why I haven't been able to post or write emails. My silence hasn't been for lack of will. Pun somewhat intended. I've been crashing at good friends of mine's houses here in the city - not so much out of need (although the families o'erhead remain an intractable aural presence) but rather out of a desire to be with others. Esp. certain others.

So if I haven't written to you emailwise or if you're wondering what's going on Jon-grief-wise or otherwise, know that I have firm plans to write about these matters in the A.M. once I've slept, awakened, had coffee, and written a poem. And I'm going to wade into my email inbox as well, answering all of the emails I've received in the order I received them.

The Communication Project soldiers on.

Listening to Laura Veirs's Year of Meteors. Fans of the Postal Service, Ani DiFranco, Tori Amos, Death Cab For Cutie, and Duncan Sheik should get it asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home