Disruptive Juxtaposition

Friday, January 06, 2006

What's going on up there?

A steady flow of noise this morning from the kids upstairs. And the troops of men leaving for the day - and returning - and leaving again - from 6:30 - 8:30. What baffling schedules they maintain. Well, fine. We're all trying to get along, and must do what we must.

Happy as pigs in shit that I'm leaving soon, of course.

Speaking of leaving, I had better get a move on. But please, no need for you to leave. Make yourself at home, read whatever's lying around. I'll be back in a trice.

3 Comments:

  • "Get a move on". We say that back in Pennsylvania. In fact I don't think I've heard it outside of PA until now.

    By Blogger junebee, at 12:36 PM  

  • I also like "Well, time to be hittin' the ol' dusty trail" while standing up and stretching the arms out to either side. When I first read your comment I thought "get a move on" was your advice, and good advice at that. :o)

    By Blogger Wil, at 7:03 AM  

  • Interesting thoughhts

    By Anonymous Phoenix Glass Cutting, at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home