Disruptive Juxtaposition

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

DJ updates

Added a shot of my gnarly mug to the upper right corner: you can see it now, can't you. The text on the paper reads "I am very sorry for not listening well." Long story.

*

Added many neat blogs to the blogroll. Say hey to Lizzie Laroo over at Viva Las Vegas and The Pangrammaticon, a poetry blog where currently there are some interesting comparisons being made between Ryan G. Van Cleave and Michael Magee about whom more in a moment.

*

Added a new section to the Links at right: "Why not read some webcomics?" is the shortlist of the webcomics I make time for. Sometimes more time than I really should.

3 Comments:

  • look at that picture there! well done, grasshopper.

    By Blogger Jaime, at 8:21 PM  

  • Thanks, Jaime. I owe you one.

    By Blogger Wil, at 8:25 PM  

  • Ack! I already have enough blogs to read! Can't get addicted to web comics too!

    By Blogger junebee, at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home